* includes FREE delivery worldwide
* never miss an issue, with each issue delivered to your door!
* FREE online editions (4 issues) for web, tablet, smartphone
* MASSIVE SAVINGS up to £17 plus postage for 4 issues
* receive your copy before general release
* issues sent fast, overseas by AIRMAIL
* exclusive offers on art and books only available to subscribers
Features in issue 16 include:
|See what you are missing!|
PRINTED and ONLINE editions
Subscribe and/or read back issues
Subscribers receive online editions free
The Art of Neal Adams
The Art of Paul Slater
The Art of Cecil Glossop
The Art of Will Davies
plus our regular features including The Bookshelf and Letters.
More like a book than a magazine, illustrators
is the art quarterly devoted to the finest illustration art ever published. It guides you through the stories behind the artists and their art, with features written by some of the leading authorities on this important art form.
As well as building into an indispensable reference library, illustrators
gives readers an insight into the creative process, from idea to sketch to painting, and from painting to the image seen by millions.
Truly fabulous artwork abounds in every issue, much of the art taken from scans of the original work.Authors:
Pete Stone, Diego Cordoba, David Ashford, Leif Peng; edited by Peter RichardsonArtists:
Neal Adams, Paul Slater, Cecil Glossop, Will DaviesPublisher:
Book Palace Books, Autumn/Fall 2016 First EditionNumber of pages:
Soft Cover; Full Colour illustrationsSize:
9" x 11" (216mm x 280mm)ISBN: